How did the Gunderson Family Companies start?
The Gunderson Family Companies began as a single-location dry cleaner in Menasha, Wisconsin in 1952. The company was established by Douglas E. Gunderson and is now owned by his son, Gary Gunderson. Since that time, Gunderson has grown and expanded into several textile industries, while remaining a local and family-owned business that supports the communities in which we live and work. The company continues to grow as the it enters into the 3rd Generation. With over 250 employees, Gunderson Family Companies is proud to be a well known and sustainable business in the community.
Is Gunderson a franchise?
No, Gunderson is not a franchise. Gunderson Family Companies is owned and operated by the Gunderson Family, now in it’s 3rd Generation of operation.
Who are the Gunderson Family Companies?
What products and services does Gunderson offer?
Gunderson provides the highest quality products and services for our customers.
- Uniforms & Apparel
- Health Care Services
- Mats & Mops
- Restroom Supplies
- Dry Cleaning & Laundry
- Alterations & Tailoring
- Custom Logo Design
- Logo Apparel
- Promotional Products
- Fabric Restoration (from smoke, fire, water & mold)
How does working with a local, family-owned business really benefit me?
There are several benefits to doing business with a local and family-owned company.
- Revenues and profits of doing business stay in your local economy.
- Gunderson employs 250 of your friends, family and neighbors.
- Business decisions are always made locally and are based on the best interest of customers, staff and communities.
- Integrating innovative technologies that bring real value to products and services are more manageable for a local, family company. Gunderson’s innovation and improvement decisions are not contingent upon outside shareholders. They are made based on adding value for you.