About FRSTeam by Gunderson Cleaners
Fabric Restoration Service Team
A Community of Actively Engaged People Focused on Being the Reason Someone Smiles
Why Choose FRSTeam by Gunderson Cleaners?
Take our virtual tour.
FRSTeam’s Rules of Conduct
- To honor our families and create balance in our life; to respect our employees and team members as part of our extended family; to restore the personal items that are special to other families we serve in their time of distress
- To service the restoration industry and disaster victims with the highest application of sincerity and ethics; to honor our licensees and affiliates with honesty and commitment.
- To offer consistent, professional and dependable service and conduct in all aspects of business; to carefully mind the personal belongings and property of our customers; to remain committed to the development and implementation of ongoing education as a means to continually reinforce the need for improvement and growth.
- To honor our customers by understanding their needs and helping them through a challenging time; to continue to maintain the highest customer satisfaction rating in the industry; to honor the industry through our quality and performance guarantees.
- To uphold our position as an industry leader by continuing to pursue innovative solutions for performance and quality improvements; to continually dedicate resources to provide the most advanced restoration cleaning know-how available in the market.
Gunderson Cleaners was established in 1952 by Douglas E. Gunderson with one dry cleaning location. In 1989, Gary Gunderson purchased the business from his father and has continued to expand the company. Between 1997 and 2009, Gunderson acquired Accents Image Wear & Embroidery, FRSTeam Fabric Restoration, and invested in RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) Tracking Technology. Today, the Gunderson Family Companies remains a family-owned and family-operated business. With over 60 years of experience, Gunderson is the expert in dry cleaning, laundry, fabric restoration, and your professional image.
click on the time line below for details
- 1952 – Gunderson Cleaners founded by Douglas Gunderson with 18 employees
- 1969 – Menasha plant converted to Health Care Linen
- 1989 – Gary Gunderson purchased business from father
- 1997 – Accents Image Wear established (Embroidery)
- 2003 – Additional Industrial plant added
- 2006 – RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) tracking technology installed
- 2009 – FRSTeam purchased (Textile Restoration)
- 2011 – 2013 Sustainability, efficiency and lean methodology integration
- Today – Gunderson Family Companies continues to grow and employs 225 people in the Fox Valley and Central Wisconsin
Gunderson Cleaners founded by Douglas Gunderson with 18 employees
Pictured: Douglas Gunderson (1967)
Pictured is one of our original Gunderson trucks
One of our original Gunderson vans
Menasha plant converted to Health Care Linen
Featured newspaper article from the Appleton Post Crescent
Gunderson Fleet Office
Gunderson Corporate Office
Gunderson Office Equipment
Gary Gunderson purchased business from his father
Accents Image Wear opened (Embroidery)
Additional Industrial plant was added
RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) tracking technology installed
FRSTeam Franchise purchased (Textile Restoration)
Sustainability, efficiency and lean methodology integration
Gunderson Family Companies continues to grow and employs 225 people in the Fox Valley and Central Wisconsin
The Gunderson Difference: True North
Integrity is the solid foundation upon which we stand. With ongoing innovation and communication, we facilitate change and success for our customers, our staff, and our community.
Integrity : Honest and dependable service
Customer : Relationships and partnerships built on trust
Innovation : Environmentally focused and thinking ahead
Community : Volunteering and support