Your employee’s outfits make a huge difference in the way customers think of your business and how your staff works. Uniforms serve as an extension of your brand image and speak volumes when it comes to the quality of your products, your people and your service. It’s important to display a consistent and professional image that reflects your brand at all times.
So how can your company benefit from incorporating a uniform program? Check out these 10 ways:
- Create an attractive business image. For better or worse, society tends to judge people by how they dress. Selecting an appropriate employee uniform can immediately establish a professional business image that attracts and helps retain customers.
- Promote your company or brand. When employees wear uniforms displaying corporate logos and colors, they help brand and differentiate their business in the markets they serve.
- Free advertising. Well designed work uniforms worn in public become “walking billboards,” promoting a company’s products and services “for free.”
- Protect workers. Uniforms deliver functional benefits, like wearer safety. For example, flame resistant (FR) workwear can help prevent injuries caused by accidental electrical arc flashes or flash fires, and high visibility uniforms can help protect workers from being struck by motorized vehicles.
- Improve security. Company uniforms featuring specific styles or colors quickly identify who does or does not belong in specific work areas or on job sites.
- Prevent product cross-contamination. Uniform programs designed specifically for the food or healthcare industries can help reduce cross-contamination threats; those constructed to dissipate static electricity can help prevent damage to sensitive electronic components.
- Foster team spirit. Work uniforms promote a sense of team spirit and a sense of belonging. This, in turn, can improve worker productivity.
- Employee benefit. Employer provided uniforms save employees money, and when provided as part of a Rental Program, eliminate employee laundering time and expense.
- Improve customer relationships. Work uniforms immediately identify company representatives who can be approached for purchasing information, thereby improving overall customer service.
- Promote company pride. Work uniforms help instill a sense of pride and responsibility and can convert employees into “brand ambassadors” outside the actual workplace.
A managed work wear program can produce vast image enhancing results that are important to telling your brand story. And creating one is easier than you think.
Whether your business is large or small, a uniform program can help build your brand and enhance your professionalism. We can help you reap the benefits. Give us a call to get started, 877.735.1814.