Artwork Guidelines to Prepare Your Design for Print by Accents Image Wear
ACCEPTABLE FORMATS FOR ELECTRONIC ART:
- Adobe Photoshop .psd (only allowed for certain printing processes, please ask if it’s acceptable for your order)
- Illustrator.ai or eps
- Adobe Acrobat.pdf
NON-PREFERRED FORMATS FOR ELECTRONIC ART*:
- jpg, gif, bmp, tiff, png files
- Scans of logo, letterhead or business cards
- Page layout files (Quark, PageMaker, InDesign)
*The above formats are not preferred and do not comply with “camera-ready art
standards”. If submitted, formats may be able to be read, but also may incur cleanup
charges. This is not a comprehensive list; rather a list of the most common
VECTOR ART IS BEST FOR MOST DESIGNS. PLEASE CONVERT ALL OBJECTS TO CURVES (PATHS OR OUTLINES). If raster elements are part of the artwork: They should be embedded, provided at actual imprint size and from 300 DPI or higher source documents at the original size.
Major artwork changes require an artwork editing fee of $35.00 per hour.
When transferring artwork please include the following:
- Subject: Artwork for Organization or Project
- Company name & address
- Contact person for this art
- Phone number for questions on this art
- Email for questions on the art
- PDF rendering of artwork
- Brief description of the art
- Size of art
We deliver or send your items to your business or organization.
*Please note all sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
Email to: [email protected]