- Seasonal Items: Do you have a local cleaner who can store your items at a low cost? They will be clean and ready when you need them.
- Divide & conquer: As the saying goes, you can’t eat an entire elephant in one bite. Take cleaning out your closet one “bite” at a time.
- Avoiding tumbling stacks: Do you have stacks of shirts that fall over when you reach for something in the middle? Find the tool to prevent it.
- Group like items: This makes things easy to find.
- Too many bags or ties: The right hooks or racks can really help to utilize empty wall space.
- Running out of space: Learn how to utilize empty spaces throughout your home.
- Hanger and post-it tricks: Find out what you wear and what you don’t.
- Wire hangers: They are a no-no.
- Clothing swap: Get together with friends to swap clothing that you and they never wear, but someone would.
See more details by Readers Digest: Ideas from Professional Organizers
Seasonal Storage Services: